Job Description 👨💻
Exotrail thrusters are build of modules, among which, the fluidic module.
You will be in charge of the development of the fluidic module.
Your main responsabilities will be to:
📌 Act as a component and system level lead engineer and fluid system expert on several product development topics,
📌Work in the product development team to develop fluid systems and subsystems for our Exotrail products,
📌 Plan and execute custom components development and acceptance/qualification tests,
📌 Manage the supply of the fluidic module components for R&D needs, from the research for suppliers to the order.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
Master’s degree in Fluidic/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
3+ years of professional experience working with propulsion/fluid systems
Experience working with common fluid system components valves, regulators, pressure transducers and tanks
Hands on/lab experience with fluid systems,
Able to solve complex problems in autonomy
- Practical experience with fluid fittings
- Basic knowledge of satellite subsystems and operations
- Previous startup or small company experience
- Proficiency with CAD software (Inventor, etc.)
- Fluidic simulations (COMSOL, etc.)
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. On-site interview with HR and VP: You will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture
3. Interview with a founder: You can make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company