Job Description 👨💻
We are looking for a In-Orbit Propulsion Operations Manager at our Massy site, to support the rapid growth.
Attached to the Technology Team, within the Propulsion branch, your main tasks will be:
📌 Support spaceware™ customers during the on-ground and on-orbit propulsion system operation.
📌 Decode, post-process and analyse telemetry data from space operation.
📌 Closely follow propulsion system activities during Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP).
📌 Provide in-orbit operation recommendations and manage non-nominal behaviour.
📌 Manage, update, and implement ground software – including associated use documentation used for on-orbit data handling and analysis.
📌 Write technical reports and support product documentation, such as user manuals and in-orbit operation procedures.
📌 Ensure a continuous quality improvement by providing non-conformance reports.
📌 Work closely with the Product Development team and Operations team, provide support and expertise.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
• Master's Degree from Aerospace Engineering/Physics school or university.
• Good knowledge of coding languages such as Python, C++.
• Good knowledge of space systems is a required. Good knowledge of propulsion systems is a plus.
• Previous experience on in-orbit operations is a plus.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Autonomous, rigorous, and detailed-oriented.
• Diplomatic, a good communicator and responsive.
• Good analytical and synthesis skills to produce documents in accordance with the company's quality management policy.
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. Interview with HR and VP: You will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture
3. On-site interview with the team: You will meet your future colleagues and make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company.