Duration of the internship/availability : at least 4 months / from October 2023
Location: Massy (91), France OR Toulouse (31), France.
Job Description 👨💻
Within the Business Intelligence team, your main missions will be:
- Assist the Business Intelligence team to monitor and analyze the satellite market and its trends
- Map the competition of Exotrail for its software products, spacestudio and spacetower, our software suite to design and operate satellite missions, to help the company to have a better understanding on the competitive landscape
- Create the right deliverables to analyze the competition
- Assist in creating sales pitches
You will work closely with the other members of the Business Intelligence team, as well as the Product Managers and the Sales team.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
You are ideally preparing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business/Marketing or in Engineering from a Business school, University or Engineering school.
Appetence for the space domain would be a plus.
Qualifications and skills:
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Team spirit
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Great redactional and synthesis skills
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least twice in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: you will learn more about the position and the required qualifications.
2. On-site interview with other team members: you will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture.