Job Description 👨💻
As part of the high growth of our industrial startup, you are in charge of the technical implementation of the roadmap of our ERP (Odoo), in relation with our ERP Delivery Manager and our external integrator, for all departments of the company.
Your main missions will be :
📌 Be responsible of and realize Odoo customization and technical developments.
📌 Guarantee the quality, performance and availability of implemented technical solutions.
📌 Supervise developments made by our external integrator.
📌 Set up and perform technical tests.
📌 Improve integration of Odoo with third party API.
📌 Participate in the analysis of internal user needs, write high level technical specifications with our ERP Delivery Manager and our external integrator.
📌 Ensure the support and the life cycle of the ERP as well as the applications linked to Odoo.
📌 Monitor our technical environments in relation with our IT team.
📌 Be a driving force in proposing best practices and innovative solutions that can be integrated into the IT environment and optimize the company's processes via the ERP.
📌 Actively participate in the continuous improvement and digitalization of our company.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Odoo development and 3 years on a similar function.
- Sound knowledge of version control system tools like Git.
- Hands-on experience on functional knowledge like Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, … are bonus.
- You like to suggest simple solutions to complex technical problems.
- You have a strong appetite for technical solution implementation, data management, analysis, etc.
- Rigor, dynamism, curiosity and adaptability are essential qualities to achieve success in this position.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking) is mandatory.
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. Interview with HR and VP: You will discover our work environment and learn more about our culture
3. On-site interview with the team: You will meet your future colleagues and make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company.