Job Description 👨💻
Within the design office, you are responsible for carrying out the mechanical analysis for the various propulsion systems in the Exotrail range.
Your main tasks will be:
📌 To analyze customer requests in order to assess the impact of the requirements on the equipment design,
📌 To perform and analyze mechanical models with the meca-thermal architects. Write the analysis reports associated with the studies,
📌 To manage and to participate in mechanical tests (vibrations, shocks…),
📌 To design the systems or sub-systems considering the mechanical and thermomechanical constrains with the architects,
📌 To improve the methodology for modeling and justification,
📌 To carry out a technological watch on materials and innovative solutions to improve the mechanics and thermal of the systems.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
• Master's Degree from Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering school or university,
• Previous experience in mechanical analysis and finite element modeling (knowledge in Nastran and Simcenter would be a plus),
• Notions of CAD tools (Autodesk, CATIA, Solid Work, Inventor…),
• Good knowledge of mechanical analysis and good physical sense,
• Autonomous, rigorous, and detailed oriented,
• Curious, proactive in your activities and a source of proposals on the subjects you are responsible for,
• Good analytical and synthesis skills to produce documents in accordance with the company's quality management policy,
• Fluent in English, written and spoken,
• Motivated, able to adapt quickly within a young and very ambitious team, and you have shown a real interest in the space field.
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your personal backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: you will learn more about the position and the required qualifications,
2. On-site interview with HR and VP: you will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture,
3. Interview with a founder: you can make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company.