Job Description 👨💻
You are excited about working in a startup environment at the cutting edge of technology. You want to discover the New Space by acting in the electrical propulsion domain.
Within the frame of our fast growing activity and in the aim of the industrialization of our products, we are looking for a Test Bench Engineer on our site of Massy (91), France.
Attached to the Production team, you will be in charge of the development of test benches for our spaceware™ development and production activities.
You will have to manage the following points:
📌 Design the test bench.
📌 Identify and buy the require components / acquisition systems.
📌 Develop a test program with a user interface.
📌 Write a documentation to use it.
In a second step, you could be involved in activities related to the test of other products such as the spacevan™.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
With a master’s degree in industrial engineering, you have more than 3 years of experience in an industrial environment.
Preferred skill set:
- Advanced knowledge in test bench development.
- Technical knowledge related to fluidics, mechanics and measuring devices such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, or acquisition cards.
- Knowledge of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) is a plus.
- Hardware prototyping, with basics in electronics (electrical schematics reading, PCB prototyping and soldering).
- Knowledge of LabVIEW environment and/or data management is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Creativity and experimentation approach
- Problem solving skills
- Team work
- Project management skills: time and cost management, synthesis skills
- Able to adapt quickly to a challenging environment, motivated by the start-up world and by space
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. On-site interview with HR and VP: You will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture
3. Interview with a founder: You can make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company