Job Description 👨💻
You are excited about working in a startup environment at the cutting edge of technology. You want to discover the New Space by acting in the electrical propulsion domain.
Within the frame of our fast growing activity and in the aim of the industrialization of our products, we are looking for a Methods Engineer on our site of Massy (91), France.
Attached to the Production team, you will be at the interface between the Product Development team and the Production team to process and put in place all the steps for manufacturing, assembly, integration and test of Exotrail propulsion systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
📌 Design and procurement of the means and tools necessary for assembly, integration and test activities;
📌 Writing and updating the integration and test procedures (work instructions);
📌 Edition, control and validation of templates for production activities;
📌 Edition of manufacturing files in the ERP: Bill of Materials and manufacturing orders;
📌 Optimization of the production and more generally of the design-to-manufacturing approach, including Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) and update of the control plan;
📌 Verification that all product requirements are taken into account from the initial product conception to the final output;
📌 Reduction of the variability in manufacturing by proposing standard work methods and work instructions;
📌 Root cause analyses;
📌 Contribution to continuous improvement activities;
📌 Training of people within your work group, up to qualification.
In a second step, you could be involved in the industrialization and production of other products such as the spacevan™.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
With a master’s degree in aerospace or manufacturing/industrial engineering, you have more than 2 years of experience in an industrial/space environment.
Preferred skill set:
- Good knowledge of the production environment ideally in the aerospace or a cutting-edge environment, including ideally a ramp-up phase (processes and tools).
- General technical knowledge in electronics, fluidics and mechanics.
- Basic knowledge in CAD would be an asset.
- Experience with Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a plus.
- Upper intermediate technical level in English (B2 as a minimum).
- Good writing skills
- Interpersonal skills: interaction with the Product Development team and the whole Production team.
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. On-site interview with HR and VP: You will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture
3. Interview with a founder: You can make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company