Job Description 👨💻
Exotrail is pacing up its Public Affairs and ESG momentum!
With a transversal role in the company, and directly attached to the CEO, the PA-ESG team is in charge of:
- Ensuring the right positioning of Exotrail towards public bodies (Politics, Administration, Space Agencies, …) on the local, national, and international scales.
- Helping Exotrail to become a more environmental-friendly (on Earth and in orbits), more inclusive and fairer company.
This would be a 6-month internship, with a start date ideally from early January to mid-February 2023.
You will assist the VP in gathering the necessary information, structure strategies and propose solutions to tackle next upcoming institutional challenges, as well as internal projects linked to ESG. You will notably:
📌 Push forward space as a whole on the public agenda;
📌 Advocate for the specificities of the start-up/scale-up model, and help structure our representation at the French and European level;
📌 Help Exotrail on its specific institutional matters linked to its hardware, software and services products;
📌 Work on Exotrail environmental impact and strategies to lower its footprint
The team maintains close relationships with public and other private stakeholders, just like it is deeply connected to the various inner components making Exotrail – notably to help them upgrade their social and environmental impact.
You will be joining a dynamic and motivated team based in Massy (South of Paris) and will bear responsibilities on the everyday tasks, as well as on the long-run topics. The varieties of missions and interlocutors make it a very bustling mission… in a very friendly environment!
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
To complete this internship, Exotrail is looking for a student coming from a political science/public affairs background, and curious of scientific and technological matters. The following are appreciated:
- Good writing skills and capacity to synthetize information
- Interest in Industrial policies and more technical matters
- An experience in a political or administrative body (is a plus)
- A proactive attitude and a high degree of autonomy (are also expected)
- A friendly attitude and team spirit
Basically, you want to experiment a changing and challenging environment. You enjoy working in a team, bringing in new ideas and debating with your colleagues to move projects forward. You are interested in joining a leading space startup in Europe and moving forward the space sector!
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. On-site interview with HR and VP: You will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture
3. Interview with a founder: You can make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company