Job Description 👨💻
Within the frame of our fast activity growth and in the aim of the industrialization of our products, we are looking for an Automation Engineer on our site of Massy (91).
Attached to the Production Team, your tasks will be to:
📌 Create reliable, adapt and maintain existing functional test benches.
📌 Automatize the tests and the reports generation.
📌 Perform and validate the associated test programs with versioning.
📌 Specify new test benches.
📌 Make prototypes on setups such as electronics, fluidics, vacuum, mechatronics.
📌 Provide production support (training, maintenance).
📌 After the industrialization phase, you could either be involved in:
o the test bench maintenance and continuous improvements.
o the development and industrialization of other products such as the spacevan™.
Preferred Experience 💁♀️
With a minimum of Bac+3/+5 training with a first experience in industrial automation.
• You already demonstrated strong skills in an industrial automation environment (for example with Siemens or Beckhoff systems), and you have experienced feedbacks over systems you have developed.
• You already contributed to the commissioning of a machine. Experience in a manufacturing sector other than the space industry is welcomed (aeronautics, automotive, railway, medical, automation of buildings, robotics...)
• You know the basics of networks, for instance the operation of a connected factory (production monitoring, dynamic dashboard, ERP link).
• You have basics in electronics (electrical schematics reading, PCB prototyping and soldering). Basic notions in mechanics would be appreciated.
• LabVIEW coding and basics in web interface would be appreciated too.
• You are autonomous, creative and able to project yourself easily in high challenging objectives in a technical environment evolving regularly. You like to play your role in the shopfloor.
• You are meticulous and you have the methodology and precision to identify non-conformances and propose curative and corrective actions.
• You have good analytical and synthesis skills.
• You have good relationship skills.
About our recruitment process 🤝
We are committed to recruiting the right people for the right job regardless of your private backround.
We meet at least three times in order to give you a better idea of what it's like to work at Exotrail:
1. Technical interview with your future manager: You will learn more about the position and the required qualifications
2. On-site interview with HR and VP: You will discover your work environment and learn more about our culture
3. Interview with a founder: You can make sure that you share the same vision and values of the company